Air Transat Competition
Lyca Terms and Conditions for the Air Transat Competition
The contest is organised by Transat Tours Canada Inc. (company number 1143922756 ) and having its registered office at 500-300 Rue Leo Pariseau, Montreal, Quebec H2X4C2 Canada (the “Organizer”) operating under the name Air Transat UK. The Contest period begins on 01/04/19 (the “Contest Opening Date”) and ends on 15/4/19 (the “Contest Closing Date”).
1. To enter, tune into Lyca Radio from 06:00 am – 22:00 pm Monday – Sunday and listen for the cue to enter.
2. Maximum one entry per day per household.
3. The draw for the winner will take place in Lyca radio’s evening drive show on Monday 15th April
4. The Mechanic
Every day in the breakfast, mid-morning, afternoon, evening drive and early evening weekday/weekend shows, we’ll ask a fact relating to Canada
Listeners will then be invited to Wattsapp to number 07424 404040 with their full name, the trigger word and whether the fact is either true or false.
All correct replies will be added into the draw.
5. The prize
2 x return flights to Canada, taxes included.
From London Gatwick to Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, or Montreal.
CONDITIONS ATTACHED TO THE PRIZE
- The Winner shall be a resident of the United Kingdom who is at least 18 years of age on March 28th, 2019. The Winner must complete the Waiver Form within ten (10) business days after its receipt, failing which he/she may not receive the portion of the Prize which is intended for him/her.
- One prize shall be awarded consisting of one pair of return tickets (Economy Class) from London to Canada. Accommodation and transfers are not included in the prize. The return ticket trip between London and Canada, departing and arriving at airports from which we are authorized to operate commercial flights, based on Transat flights schedule and availabilities, and must be taken between May 1, and October 31, 2019 excluding July & August and bank holidays. The prize must be reserved at least 30 days prior to the scheduled date of departure of the outbound flight to Canada.
- On the travel date, the Winner must have the legal right to leave and to return to the United Kingdom and must have the legal right to enter and leave Canada. They are fully responsible for obtaining, at their own expense, all documentation necessary for the trip as required by the authorities concerned, including, and without limitation, visas, passports and vaccination certificates. These must be obtained before departure. The Organizer strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance. The Winner and his/her guest must comply with the Contest validity dates.
- The Prize offered must be accepted as awarded and is not exchangeable, refundable, transferable or convertible into cash. In the event that the Prize is not accepted in accordance with its attached conditions, the Prize will be deemed to be forfeited.
- The Organizer and all of its respective partners, shareholders, directors, officers, owners, associates, employees, members, sponsors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns shall assume no liability of any nature whatsoever for any postponement, delay or cancellation of the flight or any other component of the Prize (or the flight(s) related to the Prize) or any other transportation included in the Prize for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, weather conditions or equipment breakdown or failure. In this regard, the Winner hereby waives all claims, whether past, present, future or contingent, against the Organizer and all of its respective partners, shareholders, directors, officers, owners, associates, employees, members, sponsors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns relating to the subject matter hereof or relating, directly or indirectly, to any postponement, delay or cancellation of the flight or of any other component of the Prize or of any other transportation included in the Prize.
1. By entering into prize draw and providing the Organizer with your personal information, you acknowledge that your name and or image may be required to be used in publicity if you are selected as the Winner.
2. From time to time, the Organizer, with the Contestant’s consent, may use the personal information provided for the purpose of communicating with the Winner so they can take possession of the Prize.
3. Any Contestant may indicate whether they consent to their personal information being used by specifying it in their entry to the Contest.
4. For further information regarding the use of personal information by the Organizer as described in the Policy regarding the protection of personal information and the right to privacy adopted by Transat Tours Canada Inc. and its affiliates, the Contestant is invited to visit www.airtransat.com.